Lauren Lirio Mendoza
Undergraduate and Graduate Program Coordinator
Professor and Undergraduate Faculty Advisor
Undergraduate major advisors are available during drop-in hours and by appointment (see below for availability).
Typical advising hours
- Monday – Tuesday: 1:00 – 3:00PM
- Wednesday – Thursday: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
*For most up-to-date schedule see Appointment System.
Current students may schedule an appointment through the Appointment System (select Biological Systems Engineering Undergraduate Advising). If you are unable to schedule an appointment through this system, please email LLmendoza@ucdavis.edu with your name, ID, availability and reason to meet, and we will find a time to meet.
The College of Engineering Undergraduate Office in 1050 Kemper Hall also has staff advisors available Monday through Thursday 9:00AM to noon and 1:00 to 4:00PM, and Friday 9:00AM to noon to assist with:
- Degree checks and certification
- Academic standing
- Options for managing academic difficulty
- Dismissal appeals
- Transfer evaluation, credit, course equivalencies
- Minimum progress
- Concurrent/Simultaneous enrollment
- Pre-graduate Advising